Alsager Golf ClubLinley Lane, Alsager
See more about this pub on WhatPub, CAMRA's national pub guide.
The club was originally founded in 1913, but due to the first world war it did not become a golf club and course until 1918. In 1953 the golf course was turned back to farming land by the land owner. Because the members owned the club house and the land it stood on, it was decided to keep the club running as a private members club, which it still is.