Cholmondeley ArmsWrenbury Road
See more about this pub on WhatPub, CAMRA's national pub guide.
Dating back to 1862 this onetime [Cholmondeley County Primary] School closed in 1986 and was converted to a pub in 1988. It was the first public house on the Cholmondeley Estate for over a century. The conversion and subsequent changes  have not altered the basic cruciform layout. Beers are mainly sourced from within 35 miles radius of pub, in Cheshire and Shropshire. Weetwood brew the two "House beers". Closing times may be slightly reduced between November and March.