Coach & HorsesMiddlewich Road
See more about this pub on WhatPub, CAMRA's national pub guide.
Recently renovated pub [December 2013]. Formerly part of the Greenall Whitley pub estate. Spacious open plan interior with a dining room. Situated on old Roman road that ran from Nantwich to Middlewich. The original Coach and Horses building dates from at least 1795 - Owen Woolley was the landlord then. 1840 Tithe map shows landowner as Edward Lloyd and the licensee as George Hollinshead-a 'Public House & Garden'.