See more about this pub on WhatPub, CAMRA's national pub guide.
Acquired by Robinson's in 2008, fully refurbished and re-opened 20th June, 2009. Known locally as "The Tolley". 1840 Tithe Map shows the pub on land owned by John Tollemache and the tenant as Joseph Garner. Not a listed building but probably original building was 17C and first traded as an Inn in 1776. The former barn has been transformed into a Bar/Restaurant complete with baby grand pianno and original fireplaces.