Legs of ManNewcastle Road
See more about this pub on WhatPub, CAMRA's national pub guide.
Present building dates from 1939, and was designed by J. H. Walters, but a pub of the same name existed here since the late 1860's. Originally had a thatched roof, similar to the Bleeding Wolf [q.v.]. This caught fire in 1956 and was replaced with tiles. It houses a separate restaurant behind its partial mock-Tudor exterior. The bar menu is extensive. Large beer garden.