Limes3 Sweet Tooth Lane
See more about this pub on WhatPub, CAMRA's national pub guide.
Originally, in 1840, the land was owned by Lord Crewe and occupied by James Hilditch. It was called the Sweet Tooth plot. Large pub on housing estate, with bowling green. Emphasis mainly on dining. The pub was built in 1880 but the interior has been modified many time over the years. The main space is divided into two and served by one bar. Totally refurbished interior Summer 2016.